HeARTs Speak Artist Member
I am an Artist Member of HeARTs Speak, a global network of animal photographers, graphic designers, writers, illustrators, painters and advocates who provide our time and professional services, pro-bono, to animal welfare organizations in our communities.
HeARTs Speak’s Guiding Principles
- Work Together – Encourage respectful collaboration with our peers in the artist and animal welfare communities in order to create a significant collective impact.
- Embrace Humility – Maintain an attitude of humility in our work, as we are dedicating it to something greater than ourselves.
- Share Successes – Share local successes with the global community
- Be Kind (to animals and people)
- Always consider both sides of the lens
Together, we can all make a difference!
If you are considering a new pet, please get in touch with your local shelters/rescues, as there are so many loving animals in need of a fur-ever home.
Along with offering photography services, I am available to take part in fundraising events with sponsorship and/or services donated.
My goal with offering my services is to capture the beauty in every animal looking for a home. Beautiful, clean images change the mindset of shelter life and bring out the beauty and unique characteristics in each animal individually — it gives them one paw out the door and on their way to a beautiful loving fur-ever home!
My services are available to local rescues, shelters, and non-profit organizations in Ottawa and surrounding areas. If you you know of an organization who could use my services to help them find forever homes for deserving pets, please contact me. My time and talent are of no charge to registered rescues and shelters.